What's new

Iphone 4 4.1 can send but can't receive MMS

bluey11

Reaction score
Hi,

Question for anyone who can help me with my problem. First off, I am on Tmobile Prepaid services. I tried many different ways to get this to work but fail. I searched for countless hours to no avail.

Anyway, I can't seemed to get the mms working properly. Sometimes, the sending status bar will go and pause at the end and sometimes it wouldn't go through and I will have a "Red !" and other times it would go through. I tried sending a pic text to my phone and although it went through, I didn't get the text. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fiend

Reaction score
You would need to contact T-Mobile, as this option needs to be paid for.

OP
B

bluey11

Reaction score
I do have that feature. All tmobile could do is give me the
Apn epc.tmobile.com and the mmsc address but that didn't work

bab2010

Reaction score
Hi,

Question for anyone who can help me with my problem. First off, I am on Tmobile Prepaid services. I tried many different ways to get this to work but fail. I searched for countless hours to no avail.

Anyway, I can't seemed to get the mms working properly. Sometimes, the sending status bar will go and pause at the end and sometimes it wouldn't go through and I will have a "Red !" and other times it would go through. I tried sending a pic text to my phone and although it went through, I didn't get the text. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Do u have the camera icon in your sms thred like the one on this screenshot? If not contact your carrier:
75880041-9e38-ad76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

bluey11

Reaction score
Yes i do have the camera icon. Sometime I'm able to send mms but I can't receive it

bab2010

Reaction score
Yes i do have the camera icon. Sometime I'm able to send mms but I can't receive it

You sure that u have data package remaining? Mms working using your data package or your 3g.

OP
B

bluey11

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I can still go online without wifi. This is getting frustrating

bab2010

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I can still go online without wifi. This is getting frustrating

Contact your carrier and let them provide u a fix for that issue, there is nothing wrong with your phone or the settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts