What's new

IPhone 3GS UNLOCKED

Falcon

Reaction score
Hw to unlock IPhone 3GS with OS 4.1(8B117) and with base band 15.14.02.

Thanks for the reply. My baseband is 05.14.02, but the same is not mentioned in the turorial. kindly help me out.

can anyone help me out for unlocking my IPhone.

If your phone is running most updated and recent firmware and software then most likely it wont be unlocked. Many many security reasons. So check it first there are few cool freewares out like black rain and snow breeze to try on so give it a shot. But make sure to keep the database before.

To easily upgrade your baseband to 06.15.00, re-jailbreak your iPhone with redsn0w (iOS 4.xx) while selecting Install iPad Baseband. There is a chance to lose GPS though. After that, you can unlock it with ultrasn0w.

To easily upgrade your baseband to 06.15.00, re-jailbreak your iPhone with redsn0w (iOS 4.xx) while selecting Install iPad Baseband. There is a chance to lose GPS though. After that, you can unlock it with ultrasn0w.

Did you try to upgrade to 6.15? If so, did you lose GPS? I am really tempted to try this out, but the main reason I want to unlock it is to use the gps while I am over in Europe, so will kind of defeat the purpose if it definitely breaks it.

Did you try to upgrade to 6.15? If so, did you lose GPS? I am really tempted to try this out, but the main reason I want to unlock it is to use the gps while I am over in Europe, so will kind of defeat the purpose if it definitely breaks it.

No GPS on that baseband.

It seems to be a 50/50 chance. Some users say it doesn't work others say it does...

Yes, it has been unlocked and the base band is 6.15.
Can anyone help me out to connect Wi-fi. I am unable to connect Wi-fi.

What is going on when you are trying to connect to wifi?

It goes on loading.....

What's loading? The web pages? Or the wifi keeps on looking for wifi spot? Or it found the wifi spot but can't connect to it? Any error messages? Does the wifi asking for password security? You've mentioned the baseband, are you trying to tether you 3G connection from your iPhone to other devices? Or trying to get the iPhone connect to a wifi?