What's new

IPhone 3GS 3.1.2 ( I NEED HELP PLEASE READ )

xxIPhone3GSxx

Reaction score
Hello ,
Nice Day I REALLY Need Helf With My iPhone
:iphone4vert:
Its running 3.1.2 and its a 3gs
im trying to unlock it for simple mobile please someone tell me how to do it asap
Thanks ..
A " Thank You Donation Will be provided"

Okay , im new to A iPhone & all this jailbreaking / unlocking .. So can you explain to me how to do that please ..

Okay , can you please ecplain to me how i do that .. im new to this .

Sorry, but I can't help.

I'm just posting to ask you, xxIPhone3GSxx, to please restrict your questions about this topic to this thread. Please do not make anymore threads or post in other topics about this. Doing so fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow. And, it's against our rules.

I've deleted all the other posts you made concerning this issue. Please keep all updates and questions about this process to this thread only.

Thanks.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPhoneForums.net

Okay , thanks Guccie .. Thomas Can You help ?

You are going to need Tiny Umbrella version 5.10.10 ONLY

And you are going to need Sn0wbreeze v2.9.3

Next you need to download the IPSW you want to restore to. But first you must plug in iPhone, open Tiny Umbrella, Click the "Save SHSH" button.

Hopefully iOS 5.0.1 will show in the list. If it does, then download the 5.0.1 IPSW.

i have a iphone ( not sure if 3g or 3gs ) got it from yardsale its disabled and the lock button doesnt work , is there anyway how to put it in dfu mode without lock button please help ,, btw i dont know how to make new thread

xxIPhone3GSxx said:
i have a iphone ( not sure if 3g or 3gs ) got it from yardsale its disabled and the lock button doesnt work , is there anyway how to put it in dfu mode without lock button please help ,, btw i dont know how to make new thread

You click the new thread button on the top left side of a section.

Without a power button there is "no way" to enter DFU mode. The phone is basically worthless.

I recommend you buy one and replace it yourself.

Can the phone turn on? Like when you plug it in?

If so, download Tiny Umbrella, save it to your desktop.

Plug iPhone into computer.
Open Tiny Umbrella.
It will tell you what model phone it is.

Redsn0w will also say what model phone it is on the bottom of redsn0w.

Yes, it turns on .. Is there a software to get in dfu mode without power button