What's new

iPhone 3G (4.2.1. last update jailbreaking)

could u suggest me some sites for complete full iphone 3g themes.

Zaitmi,

could you please tell me how airtel helped you unlocking Iphone 3G. I am after them to unlock my iphone purchased from them but they are not helping me can you help me unlocking Iphone 3G 4.2.1 locked on airtel

Zaitmi,

could you please tell me how airtel helped you unlocking Iphone 3G. I am after them to unlock my iphone purchased from them but they are not helping me can you help me unlocking Iphone 3G 4.2.1 locked on airtel

iphone 3g is hacked for life now you dont need to pay, just use redsn0w

You are right but My iphone is

3G 16 Gb 4.2.1

Firmware-05.15.04

This is difficult to unlock unless you change firmware to ipad 6.15 which has its own problem. I wanted to know from which circle Zaitmi got his airtel iphone unlocked officially

You have a 3GS then (different from the 3G). The 3G is unlocked for life with ultrasn0w, no iPad baseband needed...

Zaitmi,

Yes, its very simple just put vodafone or any other carrier card on iphone, u will see no network on iphone, then connect to itunes, then do restore, wait for sometime and u will see the new carrier signal on iphone. Take a backup before doing this.

Confirm me if it works. R u from kolkata.i am also having iphone3G 16 Gb 4.2.1. Firmware-05.15.04. Dont update the baseband u dont need to, do u?

Last edited:
Hey i can understand winterboard, but i cannot understand springboard i mean i just cannot see springboard dowloaded apps like i downloaded Loctopus for locking apps, which belongs to springboard. But its nowhere on my screen of my iphone3g.

Thanks in advance.

some times apps dont have icons but they have settings when you tap on settings

And sometimes they don't have icones nor settings, they are tweaked into the iOS inbuild apps like "coverts for safari or yourtube for youtube etc.."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Zaitmi, I will try with Vodaphone SIM as tried with Cellone SIM, Actually when you put other sim Itunes says change sim as this is not the right one,
I am from Rajasthan. Thanks & will let you know .

Thanks. but when i go to settings i can change only loctopus password nothing else. how do i control it.

okay adi54 reply.

i would like to downgrade my iPhone 3G(jailbroken4.2.1) from ios 4.2.1. to 3.1.3.

What i will be missing?

Hope i can play all the games and use all the latest apps after downgrade.

Please help i want my iPhone to be faster. I use calendar a lot and it takes lots of time to open and edit it. My spotlight search is all off.Still its very slow. I want to downgrade.