What's new

Iphone 12 pro max no network connection, but has cellular data

dimitko12

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I have a problem with my iPhone 12 pro max. This morning, when I canceled airplane mode, I didn't have any network connection, but I have cellular data. I can't call anyone at the moment, but I have the internet. I switched off and on the phone several times, on and off the airplane mode, reset all settings, reset communication settings, and updated IOS from 15 to 16. I've tried the sim card on the other phone and it was working as should be, I've put a different sim card in my phone it was not working again. Please see in the attached picture how it looks like. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 12promax.jpg
    12promax.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 55
Hello to everyone, I have a problem with my iPhone 12 pro max. This morning, when I canceled airplane mode, I didn't have any network connection, but I have cellular data. I can't call anyone at the moment, but I have the internet. I switched off and on the phone several times, on and off the airplane mode, reset all settings, reset communication settings, and updated IOS from 15 to 16. I've tried the sim card on the other phone and it was working as should be, I've put a different sim card in my phone it was not working again. Please see in the attached picture how it looks like. Any ideas?
Your attachment is showing that there is no signal. Have you tried using the phone in a different location? There may be a problem with your local 3G mast.

Your attachment is showing that there is no signal. Have you tried using the phone in a different location? There may be a problem with your local 3G mast.
Thank you for your answer. Yes, I put my card in a different phone and it was perfect. I also traveled yesterday, everywhere I didn't have a signal. The strange is that I have mobile data

Go into settings
General > scroll to and select Transfer or Reset iPhone > select Reset > Reset Network Settings