What's new

iPhone 11 Colours

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
Which colour do you like best? I rather fancy the white, the green, and the yellow, but I keep asking myself, which one of those colours would I want to look at everyday for the next 6-7 years?! I like Gold best myself.

I fancy the red, too. First choice was gold, but second choice was red. In fact, it was a close call. I could have been happy with either one.

So, the 8 is now two years old. Do you think we will be able to get 5 years worth of use (with support) out of this model? I am already thinking ahead to the next time I will be forced to upgrade! :rolleyes:

I just looked at that colour on Apple's website. I like it. Perfect colour for Autumn, and you can always change up the look with cases should you wish to invest even more. There is a huge selection of cases on etsy and Amazon.

I just looked at that colour on Apple's website. I like it. Perfect colour for Autumn, and you can always change up the look with cases should you wish to invest even more. There is a huge selection of cases on etsy and Amazon.

This is true. Over the many years I've usually stayed with the  Leather Cases. I may have strayed here and there but always seem to return to the Apple () cases.

This is only my second iPhone. I used a Luvvitt case on my 5s. It worked well for me. I have been looking for a wallet clutch for this 8 Plus. I have not seen any that have totally won me over. I saw several I liked, but they had components that put me off. I have a Luvvitt case that is supposed to arrive tomorrow. With the screen protector and the Luvvitt case, I probably will toss the phone into a small make up bag before tossing it into my handbag. That would be enough to protect it given the way I use it.

I love the gold colour on this phone and the larger screen (so much easier on my failing eyesight), but overall, my 8 Plus seems very much like my 5s. I hope I will not have to upgrade again for at least 5 years! Too expensive.....

This is only my second iPhone. I used a Luvvitt case on my 5s. It worked well for me. I have been looking for a wallet clutch for this 8 Plus. I have not seen any that have totally won me over. I saw several I liked, but they had components that put me off. I have a Luvvitt case that is supposed to arrive tomorrow. With the screen protector and the Luvvitt case, I probably will toss the phone into a small make up bag before tossing it into my handbag. That would be enough to protect it given the way I use it.

I love the gold colour on this phone and the larger screen (so much easier on my failing eyesight), but overall, my 8 Plus seems very much like my 5s. I hope I will not have to upgrade again for at least 5 years! Too expensive.....

My first iPhone was the Gold 5s and I too used a LUVVITT clear case with it. Still love the design of the 5s and the chaffered edges.

Yes, I shall miss my 5s. I liked the smaller size for carrying it around with me and using it as a phone. This 8 Plus feels rather large to put against my face, and it feels a bit large to carry around very comfortably, but I love the larger screen on it. Eyesight has to win out over comfort and ease of carrying around at this point in my life. I almost wish they would make these in a flip open style, but I guess that would not work very well for using the Internet, etc.

Oddly enough, my everyday favourite colour has always been yellow, a pure, lemon yellow. However, I do not think I be happy with a yellow phone even though the colour is nice. The green is nice. It looks soothing. I agree gold and white are both nice, too. I like red as well. Thanks Dessie. :)