What's new

iP4 is the best - bar none!!! (and thanks to DannyBoy)

iphone-y

Reaction score
Thanks DannyBoy, what I needed, but didn't know to unlock my SIM was a 'PUK' code which I had in my database anyway. So I'm back on the 3G airwaves.

Now I want to give a detailed review on the iP4 but I'm not quite ready, suffice to say that I continue to be blown away after my first week of use. So many good/great functions and Apps (like GPS, alarms, cameras, track logging, weather, aircraft movement, spirit level!, telco data usage, TV progs and the list goes on (over 80 apps now) and of coarse on top of all that is the music functionality of the iPod. And best of all it operates with the robustness of a Mac without all the hangs and memory clogging of a windows system.

I have a mate that has now dumped all his fleet of 7 PC's for Macs after using an iPhone.

So more later, for now I'm off to play. Cheers Anton....

Thanks DannyBoy, what I needed, but didn't know to unlock my SIM was a 'PUK' code which I had in my database anyway. So I'm back on the 3G airwaves.

Now I want to give a detailed review on the iP4 but I'm not quite ready, suffice to say that I continue to be blown away after my first week of use. So many good/great functions and Apps (like GPS, alarms, cameras, track logging, weather, aircraft movement, spirit level!, telco data usage, TV progs and the list goes on (over 80 apps now) and of coarse on top of all that is the music functionality of the iPod. And best of all it operates with the robustness of a Mac without all the hangs and memory clogging of a windows system.

I have a mate that has now dumped all his fleet of 7 PC's for Macs after using an iPhone.

That sounds stupied to me. To stop using windows pc's, because Apple made a phone that was good, omg, hahahahahahahaha

That sounds stupied to me. To stop using windows pc's, because Apple made a phone that was good, omg, hahahahahahahaha

lawl PCs..

Mac's are great! But same as iPhone/droid debates... They all have their strong points and it's up to the user to decide what best for them!