What's new

iOS7 working respring/reboot hack?

Edtek

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a working respring/reboot tweak that is working under iOS7?

I used to use SBSettings and I think Springtomize but both don't work on this 5c.

Another tweak I'm looking for is the one where you can speed up iOS in stages. I forgot what the tweak was called.

Any help is always appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be the one that I'm using. It should install 2 icons on your springboard, one being TSReboot, one being TSRespring. It works in and out of safe mode, so it's universally useful in sorts as they're standalone. Either use iFunBox to install it (requires afc2add package installed through Cydia) or you can SSH onto your device, transfer and install the package.

Not sure which tweak you're referring to.

This should be the one that I'm using. It should install 2 icons on your springboard, one being TSReboot, one being TSRespring. It works in and out of safe mode, so it's universally useful in sorts as they're standalone. Either use iFunBox to install it (requires afc2add package installed through Cydia) or you can SSH onto your device, transfer and install the package.

I was thinking of either Speed Intensifier or Clockwind. Seems both haven't been update yet, but I did try your other solution and it works perfectly.

Thanks.

I added you as a source in cydia and simply added BOOTSTRAP, I DID NOT use ifunbox or SSH it onto my phone, i DO have both the SB icons and they work. Will they still work correct since i installed it they way i did ? I wish i knew more about the technical lingo you guys keep telling us to try ...LOL

They both work the same way. One is through Cydia, one is through your computer. Both results in the same thing as they both extract the debian package and installs them in the pre-planned directory.