What's new

Installed springtomize 3. Not working.

jimdd810

Reaction score
After installing the long awaited springtomize 3 on my iPhone 5c I get this on my spring board.
u3asuqyh.jpg

I don't know why. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try it

Umm default settings where?

Turn off Springtomize by toggling the "Enable" toggle off, then respring your device. See if the issue persists.

Also, please provide an AppInfo export of your device as well so we can further diagnose the problem. You can install AppInfo through Cydia, then export the data using an email address. Afterwards, post it here as a reply.

The problem is only happening when springtomize is enabled.

Springtomize 3 - iOS 7

Description : Customize your device like never before.
Package : com.filippobiga.springtomize3
Version : 1.0.0-3
Section : Tweaks
Author : FilippoBiga
Maintainer : BigBoss
Depends : firmware (>= 7.0), mobilesubstrate (>= 0.9.5000), preferenceloader (>= 2.2.2), com.rpetrich.rocketbootstrap
Conflicts : com.filippobiga.springtomize2
Architecture : iphoneos-arm
Installed-Size : 1823
Depiction : http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/depiction.php?file=springtomize3Dp
Homepage : http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/depiction.php?file=springtomize3Dp

Sent from my iPhone

Uninstall Springtomize 3, and hard reset the device. Reinstall Springtomize 3 and see if that resolves the issue.

Ok I'll try it

that pic you posted just looks like you have your image icon effect set to "invert colors"

First, change one or two settings at a time. Respring, see if you like it. If you add too many at once, you may not be certain of what is jacking up your layout.

Second, the developer is updating the apps and releasing an update every few days...make sure you look for them. One fixed the row spacing (I had 4 rows of apps and a 5 row layout crunched all four rows into the top half of the screen). I found another bug where changing the badge background/text color makes the number on the first badge the same number on the rest of the badges. Mine is my calendar app (Calengoo), so app updates, YouMail, Mail, anything I get a notification on, all say 30 today. I emailed him, so hopefully he addresses it as he did the layout when I e-mailed him.

been an update or two on this, glad he fixed the sensitivity with the icon placements.

Overall i really like the way its working out so far

Springtomize was/is my favorite JB item !

Now if they would get photoalbums+ for iphone working !!!!

Yeah after the update it started working excellent for me.