What's new

Lockinfo and Cydget

Hungryghost

Reaction score
Hi, I have an iPhone 4 on 4.2.1, jailbroken with greenpoison. I have been running lockinfo for a while now; I mainly like the favourites speed dial icons, and the fact that you can also bring it up on your homescreen.
However, I have been having trouble installing extra plugins, and looking at the cydia entry for Cydget I noticed that it could be used concurrently with lockinfo. I installed it to try it out; it says tested up to 4.3.
After respring it seemed to work, it said I would need to activate lockinfo as one of the Cydget lockscreens. But when I relocked the phone it crashed and shutdown. I had to hold both buttons to get it to reboot. The only otherthing I have on my lockscreen is Androidlock XT. I tried disabling that but same problem...
So are these two apps compatible? Anyone have any experience? The only thing I didn't try was removing both and installing Cydget first. Might try that.
On a separate issue, how long does your jailbroken phone take to reboot. When I first jailbroke I noticed it took a fair bit longer; first the apple then the greenpoison skull. But as time goes on it seems to take even longer, like 2 or 3 mins on the skull. Don't know if it's the amount of packages I have installed? It seems to vary; it's after a crash it can take ages