What's new

A Few App Problems

2002TBGT

Reaction score
I jailbroke my phone, along what it seemed to be with every other person in the universe! lol but now I'm having a problem with two of the apps I downloaded.

To start I have a 4s.

The first one is DreamBoard. The app works, but when i downloaded OS X Lion Ultimatum, i was able to use it at first, but when I closed the phone and tried to go back, it crashed, rebooted my phone and put me in safe mode. Anybody have an idea why this would happen?

The second one is Springtomize 2. I've installed and uninstalled this three times now. Everytime i make the first change and respring, the phone, app store, and a few other apps all disappear. Why would this be?

Hoping you guys have some answers, since these are the only two things I actually paid for, and neither are working! bummer :(

Springtomize is incompatible with iOS 6. As for the Dreamboard problem, make sure that your theme isn't an iPad theme.

really? damn it says springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 so i figured it would work! There goes three bucks lol

2002TBGT said:
really? damn it says springtomize 2 - iOS 5 & 6 so i figured it would work! There goes three bucks lol

Works on my 6.1 Sprint 4S....

I am having the same issue once I enable Springtomize 2 I lose my phone and App Store icons. IPhone 5 6.1 jb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having the same issue once I enable Springtomize 2 I lose my phone and App Store icons. IPhone 5 6.1 jb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy who made it says there's an update coming out soon for it, i'll wait until then to enable it.

As I said, Springtomize 2 is not compatible with iOS 6 devices. If you turn Springtomize on, you'll experience dislocated apps. The apps are there, they're just off your screen and inaccessible, which is why I said it in the first place above and in other posts, yet people still choose to download and install it.

The bad thing about it is, willerz, Springtomize 2 states it's compatible w/ iOS 6.0+ in Cydia....

The bad thing about it is, willerz, Springtomize 2 states it's compatible w/ iOS 6.0+ in Cydia....

yeah thats why i didn't know that it didn't work. i have it installed but will wait until the update to enable and mess with anything. Anybody have an idea why the os x lion ultimatum hd makes dreamboard crash?

Im using springtomize 2 on my iphone 5 ios 6.1 with no issues whatsoever.

No broken apps , no safe mode crashes.

Springtomize 2 ios5&6 works on my iPhone 4 with no problems but on my iPod 4g it hides my messages and App Store apps and crashes the springboard

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

As I said, Springtomize 2 is not compatible with iOS 6 devices. If you turn Springtomize on, you'll experience dislocated apps. The apps are there, they're just off your screen and inaccessible, which is why I said it in the first place above and in other posts, yet people still choose to download and install it.

Why do you keep saying its not compatible when others have reported, including myself, it works with iOS 6 devices. I know some people are having issues with it but for many of us its working with no problems.

Why do you keep saying its not compatible when others have reported, including myself, it works with iOS 6 devices. I know some people are having issues with it but for many of us its working with no problems.

It's incompatible based on devices. In case you haven't noticed, the 5 isn't the same in display dimensions as the 4. There was a bug fix or springtomize since then that's fixed most problems with compatibility issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 