What's new

iOS7 stock Weather app

galaxyman

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing issues with the new iOS7 stock weather app? I have 9 locations for this app and not all of them are updating to the current day!! When I opened the app from fresh this morning only 1 out of the 9 locations had updated to Saturday, the remaining 8 were still reporting Fridays weather. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I at fault somewhere?
PS all my locations are local and in the same time zone.

I can't get ANY weather app to refresh. The stoic app says Sunny 72 still even tho it's mid nite.
Can't find an answer anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I can't get ANY weather app to refresh. The stoic app says Sunny 72 still even tho it's mid nite. Can't find an answer anywhere! Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
Do you have location services turned off? If so, the app won't know where you are and won't be able to update the weather for your location. Go to Settings>General>Restrictions>Location Services and make sure it's turned on.

Ditto.
I could understand if ALL weather apps couldn't find me or the local weather, but it's just the stock app.
So no biggie. I just downloaded a weather app from the store and will wait for a bit to see what all shakes out as we all get used to the new ios

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net