What's new

iOS 7 jailbreak and 6.1.3

My buddy's iPhone 5 6.1.3 is jail broken.?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. Dcrymes84

My buddy's iPhone 5 6.1.3 is jail broken.?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. Dcrymes84

Then he used winocm's backbone base to jailbreak his device. He found his own exploit, and did the work.

Update,

Do you guys still think there will not be a 6.1.3 jailbreak. Cause there have been videos suggesting other wise.

Update,

Do you guys still think there will not be a 6.1.3 jailbreak. Cause there have been videos suggesting other wise.

Unless it's seen and touched with your own hands, take the internet as a grain of salt. UnthreadedJB is a joke, Sn0wFallJB "suddenly" fell off the face of the Earth after supposedly claiming to have a 6.1.3 tool ready, Winocm works at his own pace and does as he pleases, Evad3rs are working solely on 7, and ih8sn0w already said Sn0wBreeze will not support 6.1.3/6.1.4 outside of a tethered jailbreak for the 3GS NBR,4, and the 3GS OBR. Any other claimers are scams

Unless it's seen and touched with your own hands, take the internet as a grain of salt. UnthreadedJB is a joke, Sn0wFallJB "suddenly" fell off the face of the Earth after supposedly claiming to have a 6.1.3 tool ready, Winocm works at his own pace and does as he pleases, Evad3rs are working solely on 7, and ih8sn0w already said Sn0wBreeze will not support 6.1.3/6.1.4 outside of a tethered jailbreak for the 3GS NBR,4, and the 3GS OBR. Any other claimers are scams

Yeah im trying to wait it out before doing the upgrade to ios7 but I really want to say screw it and throw in the towel.

I have a jb on 5.1.1 on my 4s at the moment. Im having the same thoughts like u. Should i update or wait for a jb. We will have to wait for ios7 jb for some time. It might be good opotunity to use iphone for the first time without a jailbreak. All i really need in jailbreak is navigation. Since free ones suxks as far as Europe is concern. I will wait couple of days more. Then upgrade to ios7.

Those that are interested in an iOS 7 tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4, I'll be uploading a guide on how to use opensnow by winocm in a little bit. Heads up is that you will have very minimal tweak support as the iOS changes in general for iOS 7 is a complete overhaul, meaning many of the popular tweaks will not be compatible.

This is essentially a hacker/developer jailbreak, not user-friendly.

Last edited:
Those that are interested in an iOS 7 tethered jailbreak for the iPhone 4, I'll be uploading a guide on how to use opensnow by winocm in a little bit. Heads up is that you will have very minimal tweak support as the iOS changes in general for iOS 7 is a complete overhaul, meaning many of the popular tweaks will not be compatible.

This is essentially a hacker/developer jailbreak, not user-friendly.

Huh, Really

Huh, Really

Everything has to be done manually. OpenSn0w is essentially what a jailbreak is, at least in the actual sense. If you want Cydia or anything on there that usually comes with a "conventional" jailbreak, you have to do it manually.

ih8sn0w has urged people to stay on 6.1.3/4, saying that a jailbreak tool will be available within the coming months....

I'm hanging with 6.1.3, only here because my beloved JB'd 6.1 took a swim while in the waterproof case, and my replacement was of this OS. I've been without JB for almost 5 months, I can wait another few weeks. I would imagine a 7.0.1 update will come out soon that will patch the lock screen bypass, and Apple likely planted that to draw out a jailbreak and then try to patch it in an update. But who knows...when there is a JB, I'll update.

7.0.1 is actually already out as it patched the Touch ID exploit. 7.0.2 or 7.1 will probably be the upcoming hotfixes for the lockscreen/CC bypass. Even if an iOS 7 jailbreak were to be released this very moment, it would be completely useless for 99% of users that rely on pre-packaged tweaking rather than manual tweaking/modding since Cydia is broken, Winterboard is broken, only a handful (you can count with your fingers) of tweaks actually work on iOS 7 "perfectly" if at all, and the list goes on. Unlike iOS 6 which was basically a slightly tweaked iOS 5, iOS 7 is a complete overhaul so everything has to be remade and redone for iOS 7 support.

If you're dependent on a jailbreak, or looking forward to a jailbreak, stay on iOS 6. iOS 7 will not see support nor will it see a jailbreak for quite a while.