What's new

IOS 6 update

iAm

Reaction score
Just got the notification, but can't download yet. Can't push the download and install button. Such teasers! Lol!

Attachments

• $image-4127121087.jpg
    $image-4127121087.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
Can we turn airplane mode on before we download iOS 6 so we don't get phone calls interrupting the process? Anyone know?

I'm an idiot. Couldn't download cause I wasn't wifi. So, they started rolling it out. Rochester, NY

Still can't get it here in KC wtf? It's noon it doesn't even say its avail on my phone

I am still waiting. They say 1am in singapore time. But is not out yet. Haha.

just got the notification... downloading... ever so slowly

Verizon / Dallas area / 4S

downloading now soooooo sloooooowwwlllyyyy......

cspire mississippi

:)
Sorry so blurry this the only app this happens on

Attachments

• $image-1357454802.jpg
    $image-1357454802.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 459
  • $image-3693647081.jpg
    $image-3693647081.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 494
After 1 hours of downloading and reboot, my 4s is running smoothly. Love it.

I love iOS 6 so far. The colors of certain stuff looks cleaner and my iPhone 4 feels a bit faster and more stable. I'm very happy with iOS 6.

3 minutes after I posted it wasn't avail. It became avail to me at 12:06pm in Kansas City. Took an hour and half from start to finish OTA.. Works great. I've used all features. Everything Facebook integration, Siri posting to twitter, checking scores, do not disturb -schedule, Reply to calls with pre made texts ready to fire off.. Phone seems cleaner and a tad quicker. Barely. Speakers sound louder too a little bit. Battery life is the same.