What's new

iOS 6 better or iOS 5

zero_error

Reaction score
i am new in iFamily. i bought a second hand iphone4 fu 16gb.
it came to me with iOS 6 (beta)
i hadn't used iOS 5 in my life before thats why don't know whats the main difference in iOS 6 and iOS 5.
i have read many threads and topics upon this. i saw many people were downgrading iOS 6 to iOS 5xx.
i am too much confused between these iOS(s) should i also downgrade it to iOS 5xx ?
Is iOS 6 is better or iOS 5 ?
if iOS 6 is better then why ?
if iOS 5 is better then why ?

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
well the newer firmware is usually better because of the many features they bring to ios but the iphone 4 wont get many of the good ones and when your version of ios 6 beta will expire you wont even be able to use the device so I would downgrade asap

OP
Z

zero_error

Reaction score
well the newer firmware is usually better because of the many features they bring to ios but the iphone 4 wont get many of the good ones and when your version of ios 6 beta will expire you wont even be able to use the device so I would downgrade asap

can you please tell me how to downgrade to 5.1.1 as i bought it used so i don't have iOS 5 backup.

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
Plug into iTunes... hit restore. It'll automatically set you up w/ 5.1.1 as it's the currently signed iOS version.

ebrahim_yusuf

Reaction score
zero_error said:
some sort of interface :(
and hey my battery is lowing like flowing water :/ it drops 10% in last hour on standby
let your battery drain to less that 20% then do a full recharge to 100%, *uninterrupted*.. Should do the trick on you battery drain :)