What's new

Ios 6.1 compatible apps and tweaks.

Thank you so much!!!! Out of almost a year of being a member of these forums, you are the first person to actually give me a straightforward answer and help me fix my issue! I seriously am so overjoyed and thankful right now, I can't even begin to tell you. This fixed my issue, I'm sure it took only a couple minutes to type it out (and only about 20 seconds and a reboot of the phone once I was provided the instructions), and wham-bam, thank you ma'am, I'm done! It fixed my issue, and I was stressing out for a few days over it, having difficulty finding anything I had on my phone without doing a search for it. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well.. What an effusive thank you! I'm gratified it worked for you. I remember the first time I had spent hours and hours getting my icons to just the right place. And then something happened and they scattered all over various pages out of their folders.. At that moment someone, like "me helping you", helped me too. So we owe our thanks to a long line of great helpers at this and other great forums. Always keep a copy of the IconState.plist file on your desktop and you'll never be without a way to get back to it. :)

Here are the tweaks I have on my iphone 5 (for now):

Activator
Applocker
ColoredKnob
ColorKeyboard
Dater
Infinifolders
KillBackGround
OpenNotifier
ProTube
Springtomize 2
Torch
Zeppelin
iFile
SBSettings
MewSeek
Bridge

Just read at another forum:

[[Winterboard and MobileSubstrate updates are live in Cydia !! And they fix UISounds and Lockscreen Notifications bugs!!!! Just tested both! Yay!! It's about time!!

Animations in Widgets still jumpy though. :( And info.plist-only themes (No Undocked Icon Labels, etc.) still don't work when SummerBoard mode on. :(]]

But thank goodness these major tweaks are done! The bugs were driving me bananas.

• SBSettings
  • Activator
  • WinterBoard
  • Auxo
  • Mobile Substrate
  • Veency
  • Springtomize 2
  • LockInfo 5
  • IntelliScreenX 6
  • MyWi 6
  • Messages+
  • Aloud
  • Xpandr 2
  • Mark Read
  • Safari Download Manager
  • Swipebright
  • Giffy
  • DreamBoard
  • biteSMS
  • Barrel 2
  • Android Lock XT
  • Browser Chooser
  • Cyntact
  • XBMC Hub Wizard
  • NCSettings
  • UnlimTones
  • Nospot
  • NoNewsIsGoodNews
  • SwipeSelection
  • Colored Badges
  • BytaFont
  • FastBlurredNotificationCenter
  • NoNoNotifications
  • Jukebox
  • WeKillBackground
  • Open in Chrome
  • f.lux
  • Iconoclasm
  • Infinidock
  • Infinifolders
  • Zeppelin
  • PandoraSkips
  • TetherMe

Thank you! I was wondering why this post was 3 pages long LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Would it be possible to include apps/tweaks that some have noted do not yet work with 6.1? That would be a good way to possibly whittle down which ones might be causing a problem for some.

Would it be possible to include apps/tweaks that some have noted do not yet work with 6.1? That would be a good way to possibly whittle down which ones might be causing a problem for some.
Gridlock, is the main one pretty much used by all that is not ready for 6.1. It creates immediate crashes upon use.
PerPageHTML+ is not ready.

SBSettings and Auxo have pretty noticeable RAM leaks from what i'm reading but are still functional. Winterboard had many issues, a number of which were cleaned up this morning with an update.

But Gridlock and PerPage are the two that a lot of folks use that aren't ready yet- not to mention MOST themes that were on our phones in 5.1.1 aren't fully updated to 6.1 yet on the iP5. They often still work just with some parts not getting themed.

Gridlock, is the main one pretty much used by all that is not ready for 6.1. It creates immediate crashes upon use.
PerPageHTML+ is not ready.

SBSettings and Auxo have pretty noticeable RAM leaks from what i'm reading but are still functional. Winterboard had many issues, a number of which were cleaned up this morning with an update.

But Gridlock and PerPage are the two that a lot of folks use that aren't ready yet- not to mention MOST themes that were on our phones in 5.1.1 aren't fully updated to 6.1 yet on the iP5. They often still work just with some parts not getting themed.

I don't want to remain off topic, so I won't carry this out after this response. Something keeps crashing my Springboard the past few days and putting me into safe mode. I'm going to start uninstalling items that have updated recently and are SB related, but am I correct in assuming that this could be any of an app, tweak, toggle, or widget?

I don't want to remain off topic, so I won't carry this out after this response. Something keeps crashing my Springboard the past few days and putting me into safe mode. I'm going to start uninstalling items that have updated recently and are SB related, but am I correct in assuming that this could be any of an app, tweak, toggle, or widget?
Yes. Any of those. There is a crash to safe mode bug I encounter when trying to move an icon from one page to a page with no more icon room. Don't know if that's one you're experiencing. Don't know the cause either.

Guys watch out to download the correct GridLock from Cydia. I installed it the day before yesterday and got in a respring loop. Had to restore via iTunes, jailbreak again and do everything all over :(

Guys watch out to download the correct GridLock from Cydia. I installed it the day before yesterday and got in a respring loop. Had to restore via iTunes, jailbreak again and do everything all over :(

If you ever get in a loop again just hold power and home to restart and when the apple logo appears hold the volume up button.

This puts you in safe mode disabling tweaks allowing you to remove whatever caused the problem.

Yes. Any of those. There is a crash to safe mode bug I encounter when trying to move an icon from one page to a page with no more icon room. Don't know if that's one you're experiencing. Don't know the cause either.

No, I would just get a random crash to the boot logo and right into safe mode. I determined that its the NCSettings widget for DBX. Having it installed isn't an issue, only having it active on the home screen. Not sure about in the NC though, as I don't want widgets there. I played around with the 5 widgets I had on (jukebox, calendar, weather, googledash), turning all on, all off, then one by one, and any combination that involved NCSettings caused a crash eventually, and any combo that excluded it was safe. I'll notify the dev.

Gridlock is still not supported on iOS6. Stay away from it. With Iconoclasm and Iconoclasm Layout Maker you can make any icon positioning scheme you want . AND make it different for every page! I never need Gridlock anymore.