What's new

Ios 6.1 compatible apps and tweaks.

Anybody having success with airblue sharing? It says ios6 compatible but I can't get it to enable receiving. Lol I love this tweak one of my favorites.

I would contact the developer. Im gonna bet not alot of people use it or are willing to shell out 5 bux to test it.

It's working now. I find it pretty useful especially if you have Bluetooth on your laptop.

Welp, since no one is helping me on the thread I made, I figured I would post on here since it seemed appropriate. If I install any of the Infini-tweaks, it resets my Springboard icon layout, and I have about 127 apps, and don't want to have to re-arrange every single one of them back into folders.... Can anyone pleeeease help me???
Somewhere in one of your iTunes backups is a back up a little file called IconState.plist. Google an app for your computer called iExplorer which will show you all of your iTunes backups on your computer. Find the most recent one and then navigate the file structure of your backup to: var/mobile/Library/Springboard and look for the IconState.plist file. Copy it to your desktop.

Then look for the same path in your phone using an SSH software or iFunBox and copy your backed up copy of the file to the same path location on your phone. Voilà -- all your icons will return to their normal positions.

I should have added that the boss.ios theme is compatible with 6.1 now :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

You really should buy springtomize and glaskart, Im sure those devs would greatly appreciate it. :)

I didn't even realize those weren't paid for. I apologize for posting that. Sometimes I don't get all the sources to come up because the cydia errors

Put my phone back to spec, the jailbreak was just killing my battery..and please dont tel me that jailbreak doesn effect your phone because it clearly does.

Put my phone back to spec, the jailbreak was just killing my battery..and please dont tel me that jailbreak doesn effect your phone because it clearly does.

Its more likely 6.1 itself. The obly way jailbreak will affect battery is a possible tweak issue. Jailbreak itself doesnt affect anything except give super user permissions.

I didn't even realize those weren't paid for. I apologize for posting that. Sometimes I don't get all the sources to come up because the cydia errors

Cydias working fine now that the initial evasi0n surge is over.....

Somewhere in one of your iTunes backups is a back up a little file called IconState.plist. Google an app for your computer called iExplorer which will show you all of your iTunes backups on your computer. Find the most recent one and then navigate the file structure of your backup to: var/mobile/Library/Springboard and look for the IconState.plist file. Copy it to your desktop.

Then look for the same path in your phone using an SSH software or iFunBox and copy your backed up copy of the file to the same path location on your phone. Voilà -- all your icons will return to their normal positions.

Thank you so much!!!! Out of almost a year of being a member of these forums, you are the first person to actually give me a straightforward answer and help me fix my issue! I seriously am so overjoyed and thankful right now, I can't even begin to tell you. This fixed my issue, I'm sure it took only a couple minutes to type it out (and only about 20 seconds and a reboot of the phone once I was provided the instructions), and wham-bam, thank you ma'am, I'm done! It fixed my issue, and I was stressing out for a few days over it, having difficulty finding anything I had on my phone without doing a search for it. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!