What's new

Ios 6.1 compatible apps and tweaks.

Springtomize has an issue in landscape mode.

Open a message and turn to landscape. Double click home button to access app switcher, the appswitcher is blank. Turn off springtomize and everythings fine.

I'm not having this problem at all.

I'm not having this problem at all.

Really? This is what mine does...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360164206.448018.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360164215.978257.jpg

hi all any 1 can help me with a link for weather.dep iOS 6 ip5
I just delete the file and now I think work with the new update from cydia . thanks

Pwntunes and Copic are working fine on my devices...

iPad 3
Iphone 4s
iPad mini
All with iOS 6.1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Octopus Keyboard is really addictive, its what has been used on the Blackberry 10 Cool Keyboard..After a bit it remembers your popular words.

It has problems. I removed it because it kept remembering words I didn't type

EDIT: It also doubles some remembered words

Last edited:
Welp, since no one is helping me on the thread I made, I figured I would post on here since it seemed appropriate. If I install any of the Infini-tweaks, it resets my Springboard icon layout, and I have about 127 apps, and don't want to have to re-arrange every single one of them back into folders.... Can anyone pleeeease help me???

Can we sticky this and have the OP update the list in the main post so we don't have to flip through pages?

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Just an fyi: Looks like today's update of libstatusbar is messed up. If you use opennotifier to show icons in the taskbar, they show up fine, but when you open an app they go away, then when you close the app, the icons come back. It worked fine till the update of libstatusbar today.

Welp, since no one is helping me on the thread I made, I figured I would post on here since it seemed appropriate. If I install any of the Infini-tweaks, it resets my Springboard icon layout, and I have about 127 apps, and don't want to have to re-arrange every single one of them back into folders.... Can anyone pleeeease help me???

I had to the same with as many apps. I had a trick. Copied a bunch of apps into one folder, put that folder on one page and dragged them to where I wanted rather than switching pages

Anybody having success with airblue sharing? It says ios6 compatible but I can't get it to enable receiving. Lol I love this tweak one of my favorites.