What's new

Ios 5

That's was my problem the bugs and half the stuff I wanted to use like news stand and others don't work yet. One thing works great and that is the notification thing I miss it already

Can someone help get this installed? iOS 5 for iPhone CDMA.

Cain01 said:
Can someone help get this installed? iOS 5 for iPhone CDMA.

Well you need to get your UDID activated and then get the iTunes 10.5 and the iOS 5 downloaded and then you are good to go. First of all get it UDID taken care of rest will fall on place. Talk to me of you need instructions

yes it did...am playing around with it now see if some of the bugs are fixed. along with itunes 10.5 beta 2 for mac

yes it did...am playing around with it now see if some of the bugs are fixed. along with itunes 10.5 beta 2 for mac

Any updates on the bugs being fixed in beta2? I am just waiting for a confirmation so that I can go ahead with the install!!:appstore::appstore:

Apparently wifi sync is now fully enabled. I haven't had a chance to install it yet...

I will down load tonight Sunday aus time will report issues tomorrow cheers

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Any updates on the bugs being fixed in beta2? I am just waiting for a confirmation so that I can go ahead with the install!!:appstore::appstore:

lots of bug fixes and a few new features enabled

Beta 2 is awesome. It's faster. Only thing I've ran into is some bugs on some apps. But I figure that it's no compatible with iOS 5 yet. So far haven't tryed syncing but I hard it only works on gsm phones. I love the notification so far. The battery life seems shorter. Or maybe I'm on it longer. I dunno.

I'm using iOS 5 beta 2 and my phone keeps saying roaming??? When I tried beta 1 it was fine. My UDID was added to a dev list.

It's roaming try calling *228. And then press 1. Should update ur roaming capability.