What's new

Ios 5

Is thier an unteatherd jailbreak for I 4?

Ive always been unteatherd never tethered u think I would notice ?

Is thier an unteatherd jailbreak for I 4?
most of the jailbreaking tool at the moment offer untether jailbreak for iphone 3gs, iphone 4 for most of the recent updates including the latest one iOS 4.3.3

its a beta version so it does have many bugs and some of the ios 5 features are not even enabled yet... wait dont rush to get ios 5..

i totally agree wait way to many bugs, i went back to the 4.2.8 and much happier

Unteatherd jailbreak for ios5

The devs won't wast an untethered jailbreak just for apple to patch it before its even released to the public. It's most likley they will wait until after the first official update to iOS 5 (5.0.1) before releasing the untethered...

Does anyone have iTunes beta for 64 bit windows. Asoon as I get tha I'm installing iOS 5 I can't wait lol.

Can u post a link? Or send me a massage with a link??

Lol... I have a friend that's a dev... If ur interested let me know... I didn't use redsn0w to jailbreak... It was unstable on my phone... I used sn0wbreeze and it works excellent lol... Try it man... If u like it keep it... I'm gonna keep it lol... I luv it... It's so easy to use and so much more accessible than previous iOS... Lol...

Will it be possible for you to let me know how I can get the phone (UDID) activated after getting the iOS 5. I am kinda new to apple platform since i moved to iPhone from android (droid global) and now I want to use iOS 5.

its a beta version so it does have many bugs and some of the ios 5 features are not even enabled yet... wait dont rush to get ios 5..

Well Unleashed you say that we should not rush to get iOS 5 when you are using it, that is not fair to us... You being partial LOL
Let us know how you got it working!!!

That is because he is a developer I would wait until at least beta 3 we are on beta 1 at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net