What's new

Ios 5

Cain01

Reaction score
I wanna try ios 5 but do not want to deal with not being able to make calls. Or maybe thats just a rumor. I really really want that notification thoe from 5.

I wanna try ios 5 but do not want to deal with not being able to make calls. Or maybe thats just a rumor. I really really want that notification thoe from 5.

If you get your phone added to a dev account it is fully functional ... and SWEET!

U know any devs?
I really want ios5. It looks Badass. Any Bugs yet? Lag or Anything.

its a beta version so it does have many bugs and some of the ios 5 features are not even enabled yet... wait dont rush to get ios 5..

I'm going back to 4.2.8 as we speak i used iOS 5 for about 3 days and i like it alot BUT WAY to many bugs and i get alot of problems with my internet connection unless im useing my wifi so ill just wait till its ready for the public.

I still really want tp check it out. How was the notification for ios5???

I'm going back to 4.2.8 as we speak i used iOS 5 for about 3 days and i like it alot BUT WAY to many bugs and i get alot of problems with my internet connection unless im useing my wifi so ill just wait till its ready for the public.

really??? ive had mine for almost three days too and its jailbroken with sn0breeze and i am experiencing minimal problems... calls r great and notifications r coming in clear (except for on my BeeJive Facebook app, but i think thats a problem with my facebook account). And it is great, i dont think i am going back to 4.2.8... the only thing that i am getting is a lil message when i reboot saying that i need to upgrade my baseband to 2.01 cause my iPhone in 1.0.06... does anyone know anything about this??? like i said... everything else is fine...

Man ur really tempting me to install ios5. Can't u say anything bad about it lol. R u a dev how did u install it.

Lol... I have a friend that's a dev... If ur interested let me know... I didn't use redsn0w to jailbreak... It was unstable on my phone... I used sn0wbreeze and it works excellent lol... Try it man... If u like it keep it... I'm gonna keep it lol... I luv it... It's so easy to use and so much more accessible than previous iOS... Lol...

That's good to here I was also not jailbroke now I kinda wanna go back to iOS 5 if i can jailbrake it. I was having problems with my 3G I could only get wifi to work right but I could make calls and all no problem it was just data.

i read that ios 5.0 beta has an un tethered jailbreak for the iphone 3gs using the old bootrom. tethered for all other devices

I'm thinking I'm going to wait till the next beta if I can hold out that long lol