What's new

iOS 5 Navigation?

I'm still really surprised that Apple has not really kicked it into high gear getting their own turn by turn software.

This is a huge selling point for Android. And if Apple for their own free integrated Gps software they could really slow or stop android in its tracks.

I'm still really surprised that Apple has not really kicked it into high gear getting their own turn by turn software.

This is a huge selling point for Android. And if Apple for their own free integrated Gps software they could really slow or stop android in its tracks.

agreed, atm i think maps is useless and horrible to use even if does does find every where you want to go to.. getting there is another thing using maps

This was the tipping/selling point for me when deciding between android or iPhone.

I find it incredibly useful on a weekly basis and just perfectly integrated into Android

It is a no brainer to include it in your OS.

This was the tipping/selling point for me when deciding between android or iPhone.

I find it incredibly useful on a weekly basis and just perfectly integrated into Android

It is a no brainer to include it in your OS.

jailbreak will provide turn by turn a long time before apple add it.. if they decide to

Goes the new iOS take advantage of bluetooth GPS devices if I wanted to use an external device instead in the integrated one?