What's new

iOS 5 jailbreak?

mikeeyzz

Reaction score
hi,

i owned iphone 4GSM this week and i am trying to jailbreak my iphone 4GSM, i downloaded limera1n even redsn0w , i used youtube to search how to jailbreak on ios 5 , i founded this website : iOS 5 Jailbreak - iPhone 4s Jailbreak - iPod 5 - iPad 5 - iPhone 5 Jailbreak , the website offering an installer and claiming that devteam made that application, is it real application made by dev team or fake one...

kindly help me with this problem, also i am seeking for thread that can tell me how could i jailbreak my iphone 4GSM, waiting for replies thanks

hi,

i owned iphone 4GSM this week and i am trying to jailbreak my iphone 4GSM, i downloaded limera1n even redsn0w , i used youtube to search how to jailbreak on ios 5 , i founded this website : iOS 5 Jailbreak - iPhone 4s Jailbreak - iPod 5 - iPad 5 - iPhone 5 Jailbreak , the website offering an installer and claiming that devteam made that application, is it real application made by dev team or fake one...

kindly help me with this problem, also i am seeking for thread that can tell me how could i jailbreak my iphone 4GSM, waiting for replies thanks

You'll need tethered" Jailbreak methods, such as moderated - no external links! or moderated - no external links!. To jb Ios 5 There is no moderated - no external links! out yet not that i know of hope this help's. If i was you i'll wait a wail

Last edited by a moderator: