What's new

iOS 5 GM Build Direct Download Links [No Developer Account Needed]

i installed it yesterday and the new features are interesting , but it seem's to use alot more battery than before

s10dude said:
i installed it yesterday and the new features are interesting , but it seem's to use alot more battery than before

My battery life is the same if not better and I use my phone a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

thank you very much for your sharing, I got the main point of iPhone 4S now, and I would like to pre-ordered one instantly.

I have noticed that if you use the Reminder with "location" then it uses more battery life, but that is only because of the gps that is always on.

Has anyone else experieced this?

Otherwise battery life look normal.

Okay so I have iOS 5, and on my iMessage, it displays my contacts # instead of the name? Anyone knows what's up with that?

Just curious if I should download the final release or just stay with the GM. If I Download the final version how would I go about it?

hinds90 said:
Just curious if I should download the final release or just stay with the GM. If I Download the final version how would I go about it?

You would go through iTunes.

iTunes tells me its up to date. I want switch if I don't have to. I just don't want it to cause problems down the line.

Shouldn't you use the shift restore function?

iTunes tells me its up to date. I want switch if I don't have to. I just don't want it to cause problems down the line.

You don't have to update if you're running the gm. You have to restore the device first before you can upgrade to the official version.