iOS 5 GM Build Direct Download Links [No Developer Account Needed]

ok i figured it out finaly and got it fixed i was wondering with this beta since im not a developer when they release the actual ios 5 will i need to restore back to ios 4 and then download through itunes or what do i do, and also what about itunes when they change it up will my itunes just update because when i installed it it said this version is getting ready to expire?
 
Last edited:
For some reason itunes is stuck. It has a pop up saying itunes detects a iphone in recovery mode. you must restore this iphone blah blah. Thing is when i click okay it want let me do anything.
 
Hi im trying to install i seem to be having trouble though im getting the 3194 error. I downloaded the gm ios 5 for gsm and 10.5 beta 7 itunes 64 bit given in the links provided did the shift restore after backup gets to the end of the extracting software part then i get an error any help would be highly appreciated
 
Clutch1215 said:
Hi im trying to install i seem to be having trouble though im getting the 3194 error. I downloaded the gm ios 5 for gsm and 10.5 beta 7 itunes 64 bit given in the links provided did the shift restore after backup gets to the end of the extracting software part then i get an error any help would be highly appreciated

Uhh try changing the host file. It worked for me even if it wasnt a jail broken device.
 
Install went smoothly for me. I backed up and synced with iTunes 10.3 before doing anything else. Then I placed a copy of that backup folder on my desktop just in case. I also have my SHSH blobs saved in case I want to downgrade.

After I did all of that I upgraded iTunes and did my install, no problems.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you
 
ok my question is like features that are in ios 5 are missing on this like the camera option from the lock screen among a few others in this beta so are they leaving that out or will that come with the real ios5 update
 

Latest posts

Back
Top