What's new

iOS 5 GM Build Direct Download Links [No Developer Account Needed]

Wow hopefully all these apps I've got get updates too fix by the 12th cause now that I'm using this beta a couple of my apps shut them selfs and won't work

I havnt although it seems like it takes a little longer to send my yahoo email now then what it normaly does my new me.com email sends super fast though

Yeah for some reason I Don't get new emails. I have to go to the actual website to check my emails. Lol I can send them but it want update past sept 19. Also wasn't there suppose to be updates to the safari browser.

ok my question is like features that are in ios 5 are missing on this like the camera option from the lock screen among a few others in this beta so are they leaving that out or will that come with the real ios5 update

The camera option is there. Double press the home key on the lock screen.

My battery has drained a bit quicker today than before, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that I played with my iPhone more than usual. First, I've been messing around with settings and looking for all the new features. Also I've spent the day at the hospital with a sick family member, so I used my iPhone to keep me entertained.

In retrospect, for the amount I've used my phone today, the battery has held up quite well and seems as good if not better than iOS4. Course I was jail broken before and that seemed to hamper battery life for some reason.

Some changes are major upgrades and much needed ones. Others are more subtle. The upgrade didnt blow me out the water, but I've been very pleased with it overall.

There are some features from jailbreak I miss, namely SBSettings and Activator, but I can wait for an untethered jailbreak and not really feel I'm missing anything too bad.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

rickyp said:
ok my question is like features that are in ios 5 are missing on this like the camera option from the lock screen among a few others in this beta so are they leaving that out or will that come with the real ios5 update

You have to double tap the home button on the lockscreen for that camera option to pop up

ok i have one question too with the jailbreak if you jailbreak then you cant do any of the updates when they need done ota right?

did u double tap the home button on the lock screen?

My battery has drained a bit quicker today than before, but I mostly attribute that to the fact that I played with my iPhone more than usual. First, I've been messing around with settings and looking for all the new features. Also I've spent the day at the hospital with a sick family member, so I used my iPhone to keep me entertained.

In retrospect, for the amount I've used my phone today, the battery has held up quite well and seems as good if not better than iOS4. Course I was jail broken before and that seemed to hamper battery life for some reason.

Some changes are major upgrades and much needed ones. Others are more subtle. The upgrade didnt blow me out the water, but I've been very pleased with it overall.

There are some features from jailbreak I miss, namely SBSettings and Activator, but I can wait for an untethered jailbreak and not really feel I'm missing anything too bad.

Sent from my iPhone 4 direct to you

Yeah I just figured that out thanks appreciate it

after we have used beta ios how do we update using itunes im getting an error message

PhilSynowiec said:
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAF8ti-X7I

If you just can't wait for October 12th to get iOS 5 on your iDevice, here are some links to download the final build that was released to developers. This is the GM build, meaning that this pretty much the final thing that will be released on the 12th if no immediate changes need to be made. Enjoy iOS 5 and remember not to update if you plan on Jailbreaking, the only one available is tethered. You will need to update iTunes to 10.5 Beta 7, links are below for both Mac and Windows.

iPad 2 (CDMA) iOS 5 GM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=60F24NW7

iPad 2 (GSM) iOS 5 GM

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

iPad 2 (WiFi) iOS 5 GM

iPad iOS 5 GM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2H35BLTM

iPhone 4 (CDMA) iOS 5 GM

iPhone 4 (GSM) iOS 5 GM

iPhone 3G iOS 5 GM

iPod Touch 4 iOS 5 GM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWZ0VWKP

iPod Touch 3 iOS 5 GM

iTunes 10.5 Beta 7:

Mac Version:

Windows 32 Bit Version:

Windows 64 Bit Version:

Thanks to http://imzdl.com/

I am chicken!!! Lol. Not working on my computer right now. IOS 5 won't download in iTunes.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net

I did all this following Phil's videos and It's pretty awesome. I've had os5 on here for about 2 days now and I like the changes.

AndySavage said:
I did all this following Phil's videos and It's pretty awesome. I've had os5 on here for about 2 days now and I like the changes.

You are a brave one!! I am good now. Just downloaded it on my iPad and I my iPhone is in the process of being updated as I write.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF.net