What's new

iOS 5 - Cool Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheoGR

Reaction score
Apple announced the iOS 5 a few months ago as you all people who use iOS devices( iPad,iPad 2,iPhone 1G,2G,3G,3Gs,4G,iPod Touch 1G,2G,3G,4G) know. Man I was sure Safari on iOS couldn't get better but here goes. The iOS 5 is like a whole new iOS with new cool features that will make you love Apple. First of all , you don't have to use a Computer to backup your iOS device! This may be the best for all of us because we don't have to get up from bed and go to our Mac and backup our device.

For the tweeter users , the tweeter will be in the settings and you will be able to tweet photos , places and more just by holding the screen with one finger. It has texting for iPod Touch and iPad(iPhone already has one but I think it is gonna be like chatting so free) and a notification bar!

Push messages, missed calls, texts and everything else will appear for a short time on the top of the screen and you can just flick the screen from up to down and reveal a new screen(like Android) where are all the notifications!! But I will just recommend the video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJIef-e-7g[/ame]
or go to apple.com for more.

TheoGR said:
Apple announced the iOS 5 a few months ago as you all people who use iOS devices( iPad,iPad 2,iPhone 1G,2G,3G,3Gs,4G,iPod Touch 1G,2G,3G,4G) know. Man I was sure Safari on iOS couldn't get better but here goes. The iOS 5 is like a whole new iOS with new cool features that will make you love Apple. First of all , you don't have to use a Computer to backup your iOS device! This may be the best for all of us because we don't have to get up from bed and go to our Mac and backup our device.

For the tweeter users , the tweeter will be in the settings and you will be able to tweet photos , places and more just by holding the screen with one finger. It has texting for iPod Touch and iPad(iPhone already has one but I think it is gonna be like chatting so free) and a notification bar!

Push messages, missed calls, texts and everything else will appear for a short time on the top of the screen and you can just flick the screen from up to down and reveal a new screen(like Android) where are all the notifications!! But I will just recommend the video.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLJIef-e-7g
or go to apple.com for more.

There is a thread with all the features already listed. Tread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.