What's new

iOS 10 what do you love and hate?

My biggest gripe (which I have mentioned elsewhere) and taking away from Mail the ability to easily mass delete emails.

Biggest plus is the message program.

My biggest gripe (which I have mentioned elsewhere) and taking away from Mail the ability to easily mass delete emails.

Biggest plus is the message program.
I deleted like 25 at once this morning :confused:

Oh if you are putting in a long number that requires a space or - between , it doesn't go back to the qwerty :D

Oh if you are putting in a long number that requires a space or - between , it doesn't go back to the qwerty :D
I don't have a problem with that.
Here's something that bothers me more:
When you type an apostrophe, you have to switch back manually.

You shouldn't need to leave the abc keyboard to type an apostrophe.

You don't have to switch in the previous OS.

I don't use autocorrect, so I have to switch manually.
The typos you find in my posts are homemade. :)

Last edited:
I don't like that they moved the music videos to the music app. Now, instead of ceding conveniently in one place, they're scattered throughout the music app.

I don't like that they moved the music videos to the music app. Now, instead of ceding conveniently in one place, they're scattered throughout the music app.
On my iPad in Music my albums are all together and the tracks are all mixed in to one long list....Not sure how to sort them out.

On my iPad in Music my albums are all together and the tracks are all mixed in to one long list....Not sure how to sort them out.
Do you have something that resembles this.
IMG_0654.PNG

If it says songs at the top of the page, you're in song view. Tap the red words at the top left of the page and select Albums from the list in the pop up.