What's new

Introducing AppleForums.net - Forums dedicated to all things Apple

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

We would like to take a moment to announce to the iPadForums.net community a new project we've started that we are very excited about: AppleForums.net!

We've been Apple fans for a long time and some new products that they released allowed us to create some amazing communities based around those products. We've seen some tremendous growth both here at the iPad Forum and at the iPhone Forum this past year and we have you, the membership, to thank for it.

We feel like we can do more. We want to provide even more support and help for other Apple products and creating the Apple Forum seems like the best way to do it. So with that said, we would be honored if you would join us over at at AppleForums.net as a member and continue to help us provide a great community built by Apple Fans.

You can register directly at this link: Register at Apple Forum - Mac Forum
You can view the forums at this link: Apple Forum - Mac Forum

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0XaoMLYrEQ[/ame]​

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you!

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem, glad to have ya aboard!

We will probably be sending out a mass email later today advertising the site as well. So hope to see everyone there!

I opted not to receive emails from administrators but still received the advertisement...

Will this forum be merged into the new one?

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

The Administrator(s) of this forum and the iPad forum start another forum that has iPhone & iPad sections? Why?

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Just join that forum today. I will be on it in the weekend. But I really hope that this forum is merge with Apple forum. It makes sense IMHO

We feel like we can do more. We want to provide even more support and help for other Apple products and creating the Apple Forum seems like the best way to do it. So with that said, we would be honored

I'd really appreciate it if the forum administrators honored the users option of receiving email or not from the forum. I keep receiving advertisements in my email. Please discontinue sending me email or change my email address to something else.