What's new

Internet selectively working

Clicksupanasty

Reaction score
I'm making this post on behalf of my stepdaughter, and I myself have never used an iPhone so I apologize in advance for my general ignorance of Apple products.

Starting today her iPhone 11 has become very selective in terms of what's working. She can text, call, and use Netflix. Discord works slowly and doesn't give her all notifications. Snapchat notifies her of new messages but when she goes to her friend's thread, nothing new loads up. Tik Tok and Instagram won't load at all.

This happens on both Wifi and mobile data. I tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot to bo avail, and tried to share internet via Bluetooth. Any other info I'll be happy to provide, but based on the above is this ringing any bells for anyone?

I'm making this post on behalf of my stepdaughter, and I myself have never used an iPhone so I apologize in advance for my general ignorance of Apple products.

Starting today her iPhone 11 has become very selective in terms of what's working. She can text, call, and use Netflix. Discord works slowly and doesn't give her all notifications. Snapchat notifies her of new messages but when she goes to her friend's thread, nothing new loads up. Tik Tok and Instagram won't load at all.

This happens on both Wifi and mobile data. I tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot to bo avail, and tried to share internet via Bluetooth. Any other info I'll be happy to provide, but based on the above is this ringing any bells for anyone?

I guess she has to get the iPhone 11 back to where she get it from and get a new one. That happens to me once and that’s what I did