What's new

In need of a case

whicky1978

Reaction score
I have the iPhone 8GB, but most of the cases are for the 32GB. I thought an ipod case would fit, but it did not. Also, I bought a Belkin Grip Vue case, but it did not fit right either. I had to cut the button covers off to make it work, even then it does not fit right. I've waisted about $40 on two cases. I'm also using the Griffin D-flex screen protector, which I like.

Which iPhone do you have? For example, a 1G, 2G, 3G, or 3GS? That does matter.

I love love love the otterbox commuter. It's not bulky but it's the only case I feel like I can really have without having to treat my iPhone like a newborn baby

-iPhone TapaTalk-

That waste of $40 dollars is your fault, lol. Not trying to be rude, but if something says its for an iPod, it really isnt meant for your iPhone. And knowing which iPhone you have is important.

That waste of $40 dollars is your fault, lol. Not trying to be rude, but if something says its for an iPod, it really isnt meant for your iPhone. And knowing which iPhone you have is important.

I habe os 4.2 model MC640ll. I think this is the 3gs.

Then you'd need a case for a 3GS, I don't think the hard drive size matters. But I would think a 3G case would work on a 3GS

Well, I thought I had the iphone 4, but now, I'm not sure. My stepson has the newest ipod that looks like my phone.

I like buying different and beautiful cases for my iPhone, but I would not willing to spend too much on a case. :p

Well, I thought I had the iphone 4, but now, I'm not sure. My stepson has the newest ipod that looks like my phone.

You'd know it if you had the iPhone 4, the back is glass as well as the front, making it look nothing like the ipod.