What's new

Importing a video file into the video app?

gibbomufc

Reaction score
Can I use ifile at all to import my own videos into the iphone's stock video app??

If so, where is the folder located?

Many thanks

The stock video app only recognizes MPEG-4 or H.264 formatted videos within a certain resolution.

If you want to watch other formats, you'll need an app from the AppStore or from Cydia that allows you to do so like VLC Player. Once you have it installed, then you can allocate videos into their specific directory for viewing.

I think you can use bridge from cydia to do it

That's done at your own risk. We do not endorse piracy repos here on iPhoneForums. Problems resulting from using Bridge is on your behalf

Last edited:
That's done at your own risk. We do not endorse piracy repos here on iPhoneForums. Problems resulting from using Bridge is on your behalf

Bridge isn't from a piracy repo!?!?!! It's a PAID app from cydia...what are you talking about???

6uqy9e2y.jpg

More often than not, the first thing that most users think about when installing Bridge is the cracked version because they feel that transferring over videos and music of any format from any place should be implemented with iOS itself, and when they Google or Youtube for procedures on how to transfer music/videos from your PC to your device without using a USB cable, the first thing that comes up on Youtube are methods of getting Bridge through piracy repos.