What's new

imovie

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i forgot who asked if it was free or not, turns out you have to pay £2.99

i purchased it but not sure how much i will use it. i thought it was going to be free with the phone

JMan09

Reaction score
They way he talked about it in the Keynote it seemed like it was coming with the phone. But I will still be paying or it, price doesn't seem too bad.

OP
Gregoris

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I thought. Some one was asking on this forum and I was sure it would be free. But the price is ok 2.99 I think, I bought it so though not sure how much I'll use it

dltang

Reaction score
I don't see the actual app as being available yet on the itunes app store. There are two manuals for $4.99 but no imovie app. If I am missing something, help me out here. Thanks.

WSAD

Reaction score
5$ isn't a bad price really, I've paid much more for a app that I never use. I'd prolly give this one some play time when on vacation or waiting for something.

dltang

Reaction score
I found it, I downloaded it, now I have to learn to use it. I don't really want to pay another $4.99 for a "how to" app on how to use the imovie app. I do have imovie on my Mac and have used it but not so often that it comes easily. I would like to get good at this app and be able to send video to family and friends.

OP
Gregoris

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i dont like imovie i paid £2.99 for it but i dont like it.. the default app that you use on the iphone is the same thing imo..

1badsup

Reaction score
I don't like how imovie almost doubles the size of your video file.

OP
Gregoris

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i just dont like imovie, probably because i cant add text to the movies and when i screen shot notes it cuts half the text and then its just annoying to try use it touch screen only. i let my brother download it free with my pass and email though

Most reactions

Latest posts