What's new

imovie

I got it and am kind of having fun with it. I've never used any kind of video editing software though so I'm easy to please. I'm assuming Apple will spruce this app up in the near future including more on board themes to choose from. For me, the ability to attend an event of some sort, take video and stills, create a movie clip (albeit simple) with theme music and upload it to the web onsite before the event is even over is really exciting! As for the $5.... I pay more than that for a pint of beer.

I am enjoying it too. It's not full featured by any means but it does simple jobs. It's alot better than trying to crop with the normal edit feature that comes with the phone.

so you guys using it a lot to upload videos? i tried it twice or three times but i got angry with it and have not opened it since lol

I've only done 3 uploads. The two to youtube loaded really fast, one wireless and one 3G but the one I sent straight to facebook took 4 tries over 15 minutes over 3G. It kept saying it couldn't be completed at this time or something. I was out walking and when it finally went it went fast enough like under 15 seconds.

i think im going to be uploading loads just i wont ever use imovie lol

Here's the yt link to my goofy test video.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMKbPVfOliU[/ame]
I think I'm going to be able to make all kinds of trouble with this thing. ;) Now...if only something would happen where I live.