What's new

iMovie update

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update for iMovie in app store here is a list of updates, it says free but I assume all who purchased only gets free

25e8436f.jpg

Ty for the photobucket tip I love this app lol

I haven't bought it yet but I thought the app icon looked a little fuzzy in the app store...But I suppose they all do.... Waiting for the HD App store :)

Last edited:
Hd app store? What's that? I bought iMovie thought it would be good for yt but I did not like it much. Downloaded update hopefully it has better options

This update is worthless. They should of added more themes, theme music, transitions etc.

I'm just think the app store needs some better graphics.

Ah yeah that would be good, what would be even better is if when on the genius tab when you press more recommendations and you scroll far down see an app you might like then press back only to have to press more recommendations that many times again and find where you where .. Kinda annoying

I'm just think the app store needs some better graphics.

Ah yeah that would be good, what would be even better is if when on the genius tab when you press more recommendations and you scroll far down see an app you might like then press back only to have to press more recommendations that many times again and find where you where .. Kinda annoying

Ugh THAT IS SOOOO ANNOYING!

damn it.. when i deleted the pic from my iphone the pic deletd from here also, i had no idea :S damn it