What's new

IMEI Unlock

brvaland

Reaction score
Hi Experts,

I would like to have an opinion reference to factory IMEI unlock paid service offered

Just wanted to ask how legit this services are ? Will apple lock the phone later once they find out through iOS updates?

They mention that they can unlock a phone if it is in contract or out of contract.

Any help will be highly appreciated?

brvaland said:
Hi Experts,

I would like to have an opinion reference to factory IMEI unlock paid service

Just wanted to ask how legit this services are ? Will apple lock the phone later once they find out through iOS updates?

They mention that they can unlock a phone if it is in contract or out of contract.

is the site that sells the gevey sim. As for, they very well may b legit but I cannot recommend them as these services are often a scam and forum rules prevents discussion on the topic of paid unlock websites. The gevey sim is probably your best bet. Check it out and see if your baseband is unlock able via gevey

Hi Experts,
I would like to have an opinion reference to factory IMEI unlock paid service

I know a few people who have used the above service and found them to be quick...but to me, their prices seem high....I would always recommend UK iPhone users looking for a factory unlock to approach their service provider first....

Thanks for update.

I'm interested because my iPhone is locked with AT&T and would like to upgrade iOS 6.

I just wanted to know if apple do find out this method would they lock the phone's back.

Thanks for update. I'm interested because my iPhone is locked with AT&T and would like to upgrade iOS 6. I just wanted to know if apple do find out this method would they lock the phone's back.
Is it possible to request AT&T to unlock it from their service... or are you still in a contract w/ them?

I bought my handset from CraigList and the handset is reported as lost with AT&T but it is not blacklisted.

I think the only option is unlock using

Please advise ?

In my case how can I use free tool? What would you suggest ?

Currently I'm using Sam unlock and it works fine but I wanted to get factory unlock incase this service may not be available in future if apple or AT&T blocks it like the way apple blocked Sam unlock.

Am I thinking off the track, please advise ?

Really depends on what model iPhone you have, iOS version & what Baseband it's on. A true "Factory Unlock" will only come from Apple when the iPhone is sold. Other than that... the wireless provider can Unlock it from their service... or you can pay a Backdoor company to Unlock it.

Really depends on what model iPhone you have, iOS version & what Baseband it's on. A true "Factory Unlock" will only come from Apple when the iPhone is sold. Other than that... the wireless provider can Unlock it from their service... or you can pay a Backdoor company to Unlock it.

iTunes is a "closed system" when a person requests/pay their Service provider for a Factory Unlock, the Service provider then sends a request to Apple to implement the unlock through iTunes... the same happens with the legit "Backdoor company"

Thanks

Just one question, once your iPhone's IMEI is unlocked / whitelisted and you need to sync with iTunes to get it your phone unlocked.

Do you need to un-jailbreak your phone before you can sync and unlock through iTunes.?

Don't worry about jailbreak. It is no matter if your iPhone is jailbroken or not. Just read instruction in email that was sent from IMEI unlock service. Just connect your device to Mac or PC, open iTunes (if it doesn't open automatically) and Congratulations.
If you want I can give you the original source. I don't do it now because I don't want to be looked spammy. Only if you are interested.