What's new

iFunBox backup problem

zikol

Reaction score
Hello,
So I wanted to upgrade my iOS to 5.0.1 today and I did a backup of my applications using an iFunBox (Copy to PC option). It saved every app in a different folder like this:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Now I've got no idea how to restore them back to my iPhone. I tried to put them in the iTunes library by dragging the folders into iTunes and sync them but I am receiving info "failed to install". Is there any way to restore my apps back somehow? Im really pissed off right now because I spend a lot of money on these apps and I don't want to lose them. Im using an iPhone 4 if that matters.

So, why not do the back up via iTunes? Then, it's an easy matter of "restoring from backup" once you've upgraded the iOS.

Marilyn

I forgot to add that before updating iOS the iPhone was jailbroken and I couldn't sync it with iTunes because of some errors. The only thing I could do was restoring it to default settings. That's why I was using other programs to do that.

it's an easy matter of "restoring from backup"
About that, I did that too, but my last backup was quite old and it restored a lot of unnecessary stuff.