What's new

icloud unlocker....is there such a thing or service out there????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmanhart

Reaction score
I have been looking with no luck for a way to unlock an icloud looked phone I just purchased. I have been on youtube and watch the videos but they all seem to lead to a scam or survey site. So my question, is there anyway or is there anyone out there that can unlock an icloud locked device???

I have been looking with no luck for a way to unlock an icloud looked phone I just purchased. I have been on youtube and watch the videos but they all seem to lead to a scam or survey site. So my question, is there anyway or is there anyone out there that can unlock an icloud locked device???
I'm afraid not. The only way to activate an iCloud locked iPhone is to input the Apple ID and password of the original owner. Without that Apple ID and password you have little more than an expensive paperweight. If possible, ask for a refund, as the seller sold you a useless phone.

Last edited:
This is not possible. I run into some services that actually worked, but the price was insane.
Avoid "software" or other cheap services, because they definitely not work.
From my latest research, no services that can remove the iCloud Lock are available. The only legal way to remove it, is through the original owner of that device. If you can get the contact information of the original owner, I believe that you can find a solution with him/her.
Again, only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device.

This is not possible. I run into some services that actually worked, but the price was insane.
Given the fact that it is not possible to bypass iCloud Activation Lock, there is no possible way you found any services that "actually worked", regardless of cost.

Bypassing iCloud lock is not possible.

It is designed to prevent stolen iPhones being saleable.

Even if it were possible, this forum would not disseminate the information. We will not aid thieves and scammers.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.