What's new

Icloud issue

johnycyprus30

Reaction score
Any solution regarding icloud? Or icloud issue? How can i remove the icloud in iphone 6+ with icloud issue?thanks

If you're talking about iCloud Activation Lock, there's no way to bypass it. The only way past the Activation Lock is to input the Apple ID and password of the original owner. If you're in contact with the original owner, he can disable Find My iPhone remotely which will remove the Activation Lock. If you don't know who the original owner is and can't contact him, you'll, unfortunately, be stuck with an expensive paperweight.

BTW, I've deleted the second thread on this same topic which you started in the Jailbreaking Forum as our rules only allow a member to post one thread per topic.

Ok..thanks.."Iphone is disabled"..this was on the screen.
Was this from trying to enter the wrong password too many times?
If you bought this iPhone as a working iPhone from eBay, they have excellent buyer protection which will get you a full refund if the seller did not correctly describe the iPhone as Activation Locked. If you paid with PayPal, they also have excellent buyer protection as do credit card companies, with their chargeback rules.

No..i want to buy that iphone 6+...the seller says ut has an icloud issue...it says on on the screen..iphone is disbled..connect to itunes...any possible solution with that issue..because he is selling it at a cheaper price...if theres no solution..i will not buy it...thanks for paying attention on my post...

Before you hand over your money, connect the iPhone to iTunes on your computer and attempt to restore it. If you get a pop up asking you to turn Find my iPhone off, the iPhone is Activation Locked. If the seller won't help you, walk away from the sale. If you're able to restore the iPhone, it's not Activation Locked and you'll be able to set it up and use it. There's one final caution, though. If the iPhone has been blacklisted it can't connect to any cellular carrier and be used as a phone. Phones are usually blacklisted after being lost or stolen. It's not unknown for a shady seller to get a phone blacklisted after selling it in order to collect on the insurance.

No..i want to buy that iphone 6+...the seller says ut has an icloud issue...it says on on the screen..iphone is disbled..connect to itunes...any possible solution with that issue..because he is selling it at a cheaper price...if theres no solution..i will not buy it...thanks for paying attention on my post...
We're always glad to help out our fellow members.

Yes, there is usually a reason someone sells a high end product at an unusually low price.