What's new

Welcome to the iCloud Forum

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Apple iCloud is a great new application and cloud feature present in iOS 5. It will likely change the way we view sharing and storing media in the cloud. As such, we feel it deserves it's own discussion section here on the site. Please discuss all iCloud related issues in here.

iCloud Forum

Great idea Johnny, i think it will get used as much as the other forum's

When you purchase from iTunes, does it count against your cloud space?

Can't wait to install ios5. For this. No more pc needed.

It is good not needing a computer any more and being able to setup with out but atm i dont backup in iCloud because when you backup in iCloud it does not let you backup in itunes as well, its one or the other not both.. I would feel safer atm having a hard copy on my drive even though its probably 100% safe on the GM

im not using the cloud now because im still on jailbroken iOS4. but im excited about it and all the new features coming out in iOS 5.

great idea for the new forum !

When you purchase from iTunes, does it count against your cloud space?

Not from what I've heard - you are given 5 free GB's of iCloud storage but any items purchased on iTunes don't count against that.

Not from what I've heard - you are given 5 free GB's of iCloud storage but any items purchased on iTunes don't count against that.

+1 this is correct, Tim Cook or one of his colleagues said that at the press conference last 4th of October.

to me, the best part of the cloud is not having to rely on my home pc any longer.

I can send and receive emails now on me @me.com email address, it's only available on my email app on iOS 5GM.