What's new

icloud deactivated

albooz

Reaction score
hello. i have an iphone 4s, it was woriking perfectly but for a moment it asked for "activation required".
ok i knew the password but i didnt knew apple id (username) and after a lot of trying it says "
This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons.
You must unlock your account before signing in.

then i try to unlock my account, there are two ways:
1.Get an email
We will send instructions to your email address ending in me.com ( i cant open this email adress because it deactivated.
2.Answer security questions
Answer the question(s) you chose when you created your Apple ID. ( first it is to enter my birthday, i enter it as i know but it isnt like that.

So please if someone know how to get back my account it will help me a lot, i know it impossible but to open my iphone back even with another email adress or from the begining ...

thanks a lot !

yes bro i know that but i have only one option: to get an email at same email adress as my icloud... and when i try to login with that adress it says: you account is locked for security reasons. and i dont know what to do
Then its the option for my birthday, i put my birthday date there but says incorrect.
As for contact support i cant beacuse i'm from macedonia and cant give a number to call me.. i dont know what to do :(((((

thanks