What's new

iCloud

morariugeorge19

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I updated my iPhone 4S to 9.3.5 and after that it prompted to sign in into iCloud, when I put the password it says that the account is disabled for security bla bla bla.. The problem is that the account that was on this 4S was my older account (I have a new one for some years now) and as you imagine, I forgot the security questions and the password for my older Yahoo Mail. I saw a sparkle of light when it said to input a phone number (I remember that phone number) but then again, that number is out of service for some years for now.

Now the iPhone is blocked in activation mode and I can't do anything. Please, help me! If a kind man sees these I can provide everything, IMEI, Apple ID, password for that Apple ID, my new account, that phone number, even the box of the phone.

Are you the original owner of your iPhone 4S? If you are and can prove it to the satisfaction of Apple, they may be able to help you access the iPhone. Other than that possibility there's no way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock without the password associated with the iCloud email address in question.

I know the password for the Apple ID, and yes, I am the original owner, but God knows where is the receipt of this phone, I only found the box.

I know the password for the Apple ID, and yes, I am the original owner, but God knows where is the receipt of this phone, I only found the box.
If you bought the phone directly from Apple it would be registered to you. If you bought if from your carrier they might be able to help with a record of your purchase.

Everything you had on that phone should be backed up to iCloud.. this is why I make a point of choosing only those third-party apps that use iCloud for backups and sync'ing.