What's new

Exchange account Sent box keep disappearing

azpirin

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am coming from android to new iphone4s. As instructed, i use my gmail account for most emails, contacts, calendars, etc.

I now set up apple id for email as well. Under mail account, i have icloud and exchange account. For initial period, i have no problem viewing sent items from my phone. However, time to time, Sent box disappears. I have to delete exchange account and reinstall to get it back.

I dont understand why it disappers certainly and how to fix it.

Wow no one reply? I would thought that there were more users to give tips. Nice apple!

Hi all,
I am coming from android to new iphone4s. As instructed, i use my gmail account for most emails, contacts, calendars, etc.

I now set up apple id for email as well. Under mail account, i have icloud and exchange account. For initial period, i have no problem viewing sent items from my phone. However, time to time, Sent box disappears. I have to delete exchange account and reinstall to get it back.

I dont understand why it disappers certainly and how to fix it.

Why are you using exchange account. When there's an option for gmail?

iHolophyte

Well, that's the way Verizon instruction says at the beginning so that I can bring my contacts to Iphone. Now I have backed it up to icloud, I don't have to use gmail through the exchange. However, I like that feature push notification with the exchange. I tried using regular gmail option. Push notification won't work.