What's new

i4 - O2 from england - help needed

I agree with Jon, you should just purchase an IMEI unlock with O2.

Many thanks,
Software
i have ordered unlock from **Moderated. Please refrain from posting external links** and waiting for the answer. Btw i have asked O2 uk asistant via live chat and they said that now it is impossible to unlock iphone 5? Did assistant lied or really it is impossible? because at that site it was stated, that it is possible only 10 pounds

edit: damn i failed so much, it is only pre-order, **** im unlucky..

Last edited by a moderator:
your main problem might be that this whole thread is about an Iphone 4 unlock - NOT iphone 5 - they have different politics about that as I5 is still the HOT stuff.

i have ordered unlock from **Moderated. Please refrain from posting external links** and waiting for the answer. Btw i have asked O2 uk asistant via live chat and they said that now it is impossible to unlock iphone 5? Did assistant lied or really it is impossible? because at that site it was stated, that it is possible only 10 pounds

edit: damn i failed so much, it is only pre-order, **** im unlucky..

ok guys, do i had my friend go to fly over to Europe from England with and O2 sim for the unlock - guess what! the sim is not supported? - or the phone is obviously not O2 as they told me in the shop i bought it in.. well is there any way to find out my original carrier from the info i provided up there?