What's new

I want to JAILBREAK!

kwalt21

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully jailbroken thier iPhone yet? Greenposion says it will work but in fact it won't. Just curious to see if anyone has actually done it. And if so share with us!

I have JB'd both the iPad and iPhone with GP rc2, one on Mac Book Pro and one on Win7. What gave you any idea that thousands of people haven't already JB's there iPhones?

I have JB'd both the iPad and iPhone with GP rc2, one on Mac Book Pro and one on Win7. What gave you any idea that thousands of people haven't already JB's there iPhones?

Maybe the process is different with the VZW iPhone? This is the Verizon forum after all.

Jailbroken again and loving every minute of it!

On the VZW iPhone? Please tell me how! I have a MacBook Pro..

Go to greenpois0n.com, click on the MAC box to download the latest version for VZN phones. Unzip file, click on greenpois0n app, follow the directions on the screen, tip - watch the countdown clock and the bold face instructions to get the timing correct. It may take a time or two to get it right.

Yeah guys, i jailbroke with geenpoison last night, no problems at all... the only problem i have is that wifi sync is not compatible with the verizon iphone apparently.

The reason why it wasnt working is because i was using the b4 verison not the b5. I am now jailbroken and going app crazy!