What's new

I think this is impossible..i tried everything for the last 20 hours!!! Please help!

naiefelyemeni

Reaction score
OK, have an iphone 4 gsm that has blobs for 4.2.1, 4.3.3 and 5.0.1...i had it originally on "5.0.1" with baseband "2.10"...long story short im stuck now on 4.2.1 BECUASE A GEVEY CARD THAT I BOUGHT WASNT WORKING WITH 5.0.1..GAVE MY ULTRA TO MY COUSIN..STUPID MISTAKE..LOL but anyways it always gives me error -1 or 1013 whenever i try to restore to 4.2.1 or 4.3.3 ..i tried kicking it out but still stays on recevoery mode...tried recovery43 and 421 and tiny umbrella, redsnow...i tried jb it with redsnow ( deactiveated and hackitivated) always says searching and wont even connect to itunes after the jailbreak...no wifi..no bt..no baseband!!

the question here is why cant i fully update the baseband to like 3.10 or 4.10? im still on 2.10?? i tired tiny umbrella with "update baseband " checked but still samething..always a curropt baseband... i even tried an older itunes 10.4.1??? nothing....it seems like the only option is to stock restore to 5.0.1 and baseband 4.11 and then no unlock for me :(

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED GUYS....