What's new

Help on error Restore pls thx :(

xiaoheng

Reaction score
hi guys i having a problem here... when i was restoring using 4.2.1 fw save @ my desktop... then untill the end i get promt error 1013 but then i use tiny umbrella to kick out of re mode but fail... then now it jus can get out... zzz when i connect to itunes it says "iTune could not connect to iPhone software update server, cos u are not connected to the internet" try alot of ways still the same
frown.gif;pva7c53785704671aa

Is your internet working well? Modify the host itunes file to get rod of that error. Modify it only when itunes is close, after modifying it, make sure that u restart your computer and then reupgrade again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your internet working well? Modify the host itunes file to get rod of that error. Modify it only when itunes is close, after modifying it, make sure that u restart your computer and then reupgrade again.

yes my internet no problem but i jus can't get thru itune... :( and now whenever i plug in the device it jus prompt me telling me that i itune can't connect to the iphone upgrade server :(

can any kind soul pls help me :( i've been stuck on recovery since today morning :( keep on search on google but nothing much on the fail to connect update server

yes my internet no problem but i jus can't get thru itune... :( and now whenever i plug in the device it jus prompt me telling me that i itune can't connect to the iphone upgrade server :(

This error means that the connection from your itunes-through out your computer-to the upgrade server is not good. Itunes indeed need to verify the version of iOS you are having and most importantely itunes need to check your shsh key which made upgrade via itunes badly dependent on internet.
If you have a firewall or antiviruses, set them off. Update your itunes version to the latest one. Restart your computer and try it again.