What's new

I phone broke

Mikephonetime

Reaction score
My I phone got ran over and front and back are smashed etc.. Is there a way to get the pictures? Maybe I could pay someone to get the pics and throw them on my flash drive or something?

My I phone got ran over and front and back are smashed etc.. Is there a way to get the pictures? Maybe I could pay someone to get the pics and throw them on my flash drive or something?
Unless the iPhone can be synced with iTunes on your computer and the photos transferred to your computer, they'll be lost unless they're already backed up.
If the iPhone can't be synced, and can't be repaired to the point where it can sync, there's no way to get the photos or anything else off the phone. The accident may have caused enough internal damage to render the iPhone irreparable.

so there isnt is hd type thing on it that can be put on a different iphone or something?

so there isnt is hd type thing on it that can be put on a different iphone or something?
No, the iPhone uses Flash storage, permanently fixed to the motherboard. There's no way to remove it and connect it to another device.

will the iphone 4 power up with no battery if its plugged in? my battery is broken too.. screens, battery are broken.