What's new

Phone broke and lost everything...help?

melissasraja

Reaction score
Ok long story short my 1 month old Verizon iPhone 4S broke yesterday. The ear speaker suddenly quit working. Apple support helped me back up the phone into the iCloud so we thought so we could factory reset the phone. That didnt work so I had to get a replacement phone last night. When we restored it from the cloud I got nothing back. The reason seems to be that we have two phones sharing the same cloud and the second phone backed up after my phone and erased my info. Is there any way to get it all back? It has TONS of pics that we also thought were backed up into the comp but cant find. Can I log in via comp to iCloud somehow and pick an older backup to restore? Thanks.

Melissa

Unless you made another iCloud or iTunes backup you are outta luck. Unfortunately you cannot retrieve iCloud backups from the computer

Check again on your computer iTunes, if you used to connect your iPhone to your computer iTunes to sync in stuff, then you surely have at least several old backup in there as iTunes always automatically backup your iPhone content before syncing in new things. But if you don't have the habit of connecting your iPhone to your computer and you are sure that there is no backup in your computer, then you are out of luck and have to start from scratch unfortunately.