What's new

I need HELP!!!

JennieR

Reaction score
Sept. of 2010 I bought an iPhone 4. I gave my iPhone 3GS to my his and. I connected my iPhone 4 to our desk top computer (same computer I had my 3GS synced). When we synced the 3GS again all I did was when it was attached and to the left of the screen I double. Licked and renamed the 3GS as my husbands phone. After that time every time it was synced it was to our laptop. Well recently he attached back to the desktop and. Ought some music (first that he has bought) and he bought it over the computer instead of the phone itself. On the computer it still has it listed as his phone and his info is still in the phone but when he tries to update apps, when it pops up with an email address and wanting a password it's mine it's asking for. If he goes. Ack to the laptop he'll lose the music he has bought. How. An I get my email and password out of his iPhone 3GS?!!!??!!

Ok I got it. In our case there was an app that was transferred from my phone to his and it was under mine name. As soon as I deleted that app all was good.